httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Kanagasabai Sriskanthaverl <s...@wso2.com>
Subject perl-framework, Makefile.PL with -apxs gives error.
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2006 09:01:49 GMT
Hi,
I have come across this issue when i try to define the apxs argument to
point to an httpd installed in used defined location.
Here are the steps i have done. and it provided the error output given
below. Can any of u help me to get rid of it/ any work around to this.
Note: t/TEST -apxs... also gives the same error.

1.  svn checkout http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/test/trunk/
httpd-test
2.  perl Makefile.PL
-apxs /home/sris/projects/ers-3-0-2/apache2.0/bin/apxs
3. make
4. t/TEST

OUTPUT

sris@sris:~/projects/temp/httpd-test/perl-framework$ t/TEST
[warning] setting ulimit to allow core files
ulimit -c
unlimited; /usr/bin/perl /home/sris/projects/temp/httpd-test/perl-framework/t/TEST
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string
at /home/sris/projects/temp/httpd-test/perl-framework/Apache-Test/lib/Apache/TestConfig.pm
line 407.

Thanks

Regards
Sris