httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Wiedmann" <carsten_st...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: mod_dbd and Windows
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 22:42:44 GMT
Nick Kew schrieb:

> On Friday 06 January 2006 19:20, Steffen wrote:
> > Several ppl tried it, but it crashes Apache or it looses connections,
> > see: http://www.apachelounge.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=52
> >
> > To get it compiled, as i told you before, mysql.h has to be changed,
> > see: http://www.apachelounge.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=280#280
>
> Looking at your URL, you've changed __WIN__ to __WIN32__ in mysql.h.
> That seems to be something internal to MySQL itself, outside the
> reach of the apr_dbd_mysql driver.

I've also tried to use mod_dbd and MySQL on Windows with no luck.  I don't
must change "mysql.h" to compile the modules. Instead I must add this line
in "apr_dbd_mysql.c":
| #include <mysql/my_global.h>
before:
| #include <mysql/mysql.h>

All build fine (Apache 2.2.0 / MySQL 5.0.18). But every time I access a
secured page the Apache child process give up with:
| [notice] Parent: child process exited with status 3221225477 --
Restarting.

After the automatic restart of the child process and a refresh in the
browser I can see the page. Next (an other) page the same thing. I don't
know where is the problem. "mod_dbd" or "apr_dbd*"?

BTW:
Have you ever try to use mod_dbd with sqlite2 or sqlite3 on Windows? When i
try to use this, I get this message at server startup (and during accessing
a page):
| [crit] (20014)Internal error: DBD: failed to initialise

But I don't realy know if my configuration in "httpd.conf" is correct for
SQLite (there are no examples...).

Regards,
Carsten Wiedmann