httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Fenlason, Josh" <>
Subject Apache 2.2.0 on Win32
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 17:03:11 GMT
I was able to build Apache 2.2.0 for windows and get it working fine one
machine.  But when I installed it on a different windows box, I get the
following error when I try to run httpd.exe
The system cannot execute the specified program.
I would imagine I'm just missing some library dependency on the second
box.  I was wondering if anyone has any tips for how to debug this?
Thanks in advance.
P.S.  How are the "official" win32 sources coming?  Apache 2.2.0 has
been out for almost a month and a half and the only win32 source is

View raw message