httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Abele <e...@codefaktor.de>
Subject Re: doap file
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2006 13:56:36 GMT
[CC'ing docs to also let them know that there's something to
maintain ;-)]

On 23.01.2006, at 10:43, David Reid wrote:

> I've committed a DOAP file into the trunk repo. This file is
> referenced
> by http://projects.apache.org and so we should be keeping it up to
> date.
>  That site also has details on what it all means and the data that it
> should contain.

Since this is not trunk-specific and doesn't really belong to the
source and/or release of a specific version, I'd prefer to keep this
file somewhere in [1] instead of [2]... that may sound a bit picky
but it's a bit cleaner IMHO (accessible via HTTP w/o SVN backend,
repo permissions: docs people can access /site/trunk which might not
be always true for httpd/trunk, 'nicer' URL for outside usage, etc.)...

Comments?

Cheers,
Erik

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/site/trunk/docs/