httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Garrett Rooney <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r366926 - in /httpd/httpd/branches/fcgi-proxy-dev/modules/proxy:
Date Sun, 08 Jan 2006 18:46:45 GMT
On 1/8/06, Jim Jagielski <jim@jagunet.com> wrote:
> rooneg@apache.org wrote:
> >
> > Author: rooneg
> > Date: Sat Jan  7 13:37:40 2006
> > New Revision: 366926
> >

> Weird... Just yesterday I did the below, which allows us to
> keep using FCGI headers where "natural" yet also resolves the
> struct stuff.... I think the below is "simpler" since it
> isolates things a bit.

One thing I prefer about the way I did it is that the code for taking
a content length and splitting it up into the two bytes goes in a
single place, rather showing up in a few different places.

I'm also not sure I like the fcgi_array typedef.  It would be one
thing if it was able to ensure that the array passed around was 8
bytes long, but as it stands it just seems to hide the fact that it's
an array of unsigned char's.

-garrett