httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Abele <e...@codefaktor.de>
Subject Re: doap file
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2006 22:50:32 GMT
On 23.01.2006, at 23:13, David Reid wrote:

> Erik Abele wrote:
>> Since this is not trunk-specific and doesn't really belong to the
>> source and/or release of a specific version, I'd prefer to keep this
>> file somewhere in [1] instead of [2]... that may sound a bit
>> picky  but
>> it's a bit cleaner IMHO (accessible via HTTP w/o SVN backend,  repo
>> permissions: docs people can access /site/trunk which might not  be
>> always true for httpd/trunk, 'nicer' URL for outside usage, etc.)...
>>
>> Comments?
>
> The only reason for keeping it under trunk was that having it there
> it's
> available to people doing releases. Putting it under site means that
> those wishing to do a thorough review means they have to have 2 repos
> checked out. *shrug*

Yep, they will need it anyways for the site changes (download.xml,
index.xml) and furthermore you need a third checkout for the
announcement: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/dist/ ;-)

> I don't really care and so will move it.

Already done, I just moved it over to http://httpd.apache.org/
doap.rdf while I finally removed the AC05 blurbs :)

Cheers,
Erik