httpd-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Brian Akins <>
Subject Re: Any concerns with 2.2.1 by the weekend?
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 21:37:47 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> I'm offering to RM this package late friday or sometime Saturday if there's
> no serious objection.  Fixing or not fixing partial page results is 
> obviously
> not a regression, although I'm happy to wait an extra couple days if the 
> fix
> has been agreed upon, committed and is only undergoing some extra 
> bashing-upon.

I'd like the "partial page" fix to be in 2.2.1 if possible.

Brian Akins
Lead Systems Engineer
CNN Internet Technologies

View raw message