httpd-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <>
Subject Any concerns with 2.2.1 by the weekend?
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 20:57:09 GMT
I'm offering to RM this package late friday or sometime Saturday if there's
no serious objection.  Fixing or not fixing partial page results is obviously
not a regression, although I'm happy to wait an extra couple days if the fix
has been agreed upon, committed and is only undergoing some extra bashing-upon.

Part of the Win32 binaries issue is that the still required too much
tweaking to be called the official version, by the time i'd finished build/test
I'd had to make too many other 'minor tweaks'.  I'd feel much warmer releasing
2.2.1 as binaries on Win32, as the build system (now) corresponds to the actual

I can do one of three things to eliminate awk for generating .rc files;

  * use one common module .rc file with some /D inputs for module name, etc.

  * create the dozens of .rc files in svn

  * have the buildconf create all the .rc files

I'm leaning twords the first option.


View raw message