httpd-dev mailing list archives

From satind...@in.safenet-inc.com
Subject Ignore all filters except ssl one
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2006 10:18:17 GMT
Hi,
    I need to create a tunnel between client and backend server through
Apache just like CONNECT call does but cant turn forward proxying.
 I have copied the code for CONNECT logic in my function. The client is
communicating with apache on SSL and apache communicates with backend server
in plain text.
The tunnel works fine for simple web sites. It does not work when I try to
tunnel pop3 or smtp through it. I am using a wrapper application on client
and backend server which uses chunked encoded http messages to create
pop3/smtp tunnel. Its working fine for small messages. For attachments,
Apache suddenly sends tcp reset to client side and disconnects both ends.

Please suggest changes,
satti