httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Colm MacCarthaigh <>
Subject Re: Time for 2.0.56 ?
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 18:54:04 GMT
/bin/bash: line 1: roff: command not found
> Any idea of a time frame for 2.0.56?  I was about to begin a large
> upgrade to 2.0.55 and don't want to finish it the day before 2.0.56
> comes out :)

The current release schedule is:

	Friday: 	Integrate patches with at least 3 +1's and no

	Saturday:	Allow to simmer (I'll be half way up the highest
			mountain in Germany, in an igloo, so won't be

	Sunday:		Roll and start the first vote

	Monday:		Pester infra to see if there's anywhere they'd
			like to run 2.0.x for a few days for testing.
			This might or might not happen, 1.3 doesn't get
			tested like this, and downgrading to 2.0 for
			a.o might give a bad impression externally.
			Start crafting an announcement.

	Wednesday:	Upload to a.o

	Thursday:	Release

If a new apr release happens, we'll decide to integrate it or not too,
and if 2.2.1 comes close to syncing with the above timeline, we can
delay the release.

Colm MacCárthaigh                        Public Key:

View raw message