httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: AW: PR#38123
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2006 00:23:05 GMT
On Thursday 19 January 2006 11:03, Plüm, Rüdiger, VIS wrote:
> [...]

That's just about what I had in mind.  But I'd hesitate to use it
without knowing whether someone had a reason for putting it at
the end of the function originally.  It would affect the semantics of
post_read_request, but is that fixing a bug or damaging a feature?

Anyone recollect the origins of that code?

--
Nick Kew