httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Searching mail archives (Re: Any concerns with 2.2.1 by the weekend?)
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2006 13:39:14 GMT
Just looking at STATUS, there's a fix:

    * HTTP: If a connection aborts while waiting for a chunked line,
      flag the connection as errored out.
      http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi?rev=354630&view=rev
      +1: jerenkrantz, jim, wrowe

Looking at that, I wondered why the return value from ap_pass_brigade
is being discarded without handling, propagation or reporting round
about line 324 of http_filters.c in Justin's patch.

To follow that up, I went to mail-archives to look for the message-ID
(I don't keep a private archive of this list), but I don't find a search
facility.  What am I missing?

--
Nick Kew