httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r360461 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: CHANGES include/ap_mmn.h include/httpd.h server/protocol.c
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2006 23:08:29 GMT
It seems to me (catching up on my vacation Email) that the issues can
be resolved by simply reverting the patches on trunk while maintaining
development on the async branch. Certainly one reason for such
branches is to allow for sideline development without affecting
the main development branch with changes that are unproven
yet (or not so self-contained as to allow inline development).