httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Steffen" <i...@apachelounge.com>
Subject Re: Apache 2.2.0 on Win32
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 20:45:36 GMT
msjava.dll  is not needed. Apache 2.2 builds out of the box with Visual
Studio c++ 2005, no  additional flags etc. needed.

Apache 2.2  depends on msvcr80.dll and his manifest/policy.

You have some options:

- install the .NET framework 2.0 on the target computer.

or

-  if you do not want to install the .NET Framework,

   run vcredist_x86.exe (included in VS 2005) on the target computer.

-  Use the XCOPY method

All above is described in detail at
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/zebw5zk9(en-US,VS.80).aspx

I distribute Apache 2.2. at http://www.apachelounge.com/download and using