httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: Authz refactoring discussion (was: Re: svn commit: r354141)
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 18:26:35 GMT
--On December 6, 2005 11:04:13 AM -0700 Brad Nicholes
<BNICHOLES@novell.com> wrote:

> Good, then I am +1 on the authz providers only returning AUTHZ_GRANTED
> or AUTHZ_DENIED.  I don't see a need for anything else.

FWIW, I do see a case for returning 'uh-oh, an error occurred'.

> I'm good with mod_authn_core and mod_authz_core.  Since I already added
> mod_authn.c and mod_authz.c to SVN I'm not sure how to rename them.
> Could you rename the files in SVN and I'll take care of the rest.

Sure.  I've done it in the branch.  For future reference:

svn mv mod_authn.c mod_authn_core.c
svn mv mod_authz.c mod_authz_core.c

For bonus points, you can even do it via URLs.  =)  -- justin