httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Fenlason, Josh" <jfenla...@ptc.com>
Subject RE: mod_proxy_ajp
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2005 22:47:03 GMT
Thanks for the rewrite suggestion.  I'll give it a whirl.

The following works.  (I can't remember where I found it though.)
ProxyPass /jsp-examples ajp://localhost:8009/jsp-examples
ProxyPassReverse /jsp-examples ajp://localhost:8009/jsp-examples
The problem is that it passes everything to Tomcat, not just dynamic
requests.
,
Josh.