httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Garrett Rooney <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: mod_smtpd changes
Date Sat, 31 Dec 2005 18:28:19 GMT
On 12/31/05, Rian Hunter <rian@mit.edu> wrote:

> Also I want to fix the folder hierarchy and put all the src in one
> folder and the Makefiles in others, so it isn't so UNIX-centric.

Most of the suff you mentioned seems fine (in concept anyway), but I
don't really see the point of this one.  Making the build system a bit
nicer (specifically, the modules should build as part of the top level
build, IMO) is a good goal, but both httpd and apr/apr-util put
makefiles in with the source code, and it seems to work just fine to
me, there's nothing "unix-centric" about it, IMO.

-garrett