httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Garrett Rooney <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: fcgi
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2005 21:40:40 GMT
On 12/29/05, Jim Jagielski <jim@jagunet.com> wrote:
> Personally, I think it would be cool to fold the fcgi branch
> into httpd-trunk. I have some cycles coming up and it would
> be cool to get that puppy "official" for trunk and maybe
> even 2.2

No objection to merging it eventually, but I'd really prefer that we
at least get it to the point where it's really useful (as opposed to
just limping along) before doing so.  If you have spare cycles and
want to help with it please feel free to do so, there's no reason that
can't be done just as easily on the branch as it can on the trunk.

Perhaps getting a real TODO list put together would make it easier for
people to pitch in and help with it.

-garrett