httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ruediger Pluem <rpl...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AW: AW: AW: 2.2 mod_http_proxy and "partial" pages
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2005 16:32:06 GMT

On 12/16/2005 09:41 AM, Plüm wrote:

[..cut..]

> Currently I am away from my development env. I hope I can post
> a complete patch with all my ideas by tomorrow.

I worked out a new version of the patch. It is attached. I checked
it again with my jsp and it seems to work well. If nobody has further
objections I would commit to the trunk. After that I would do the following
next steps:

- Examine mod_proxy_ajp for the same problem.
- Put the common code of mod_proxy_ajp and mod_proxy_http to signal a broken
  connection in a new function in proxy_util

Regards

Rüdiger