httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ruediger Pluem <rpl...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r357333 - /httpd/httpd/branches/2.0.x/STATUS
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2005 11:35:31 GMT

On 12/17/2005 11:43 AM, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 17, 2005 at 09:37:25AM -0000, rpluem@apache.org wrote:

[..cut..]

> FWIW, I believe Joe and I both explicitly said our votes count to merge
> back to 2.0 and 2.2 on-list.  So, I'd go ahead and just merge back to both
> trees as well.  (A +1 on dev@httpd is equivalent to a vote in STATUS.)

Yes, this is true. But

- I am extremly cautious regarding setting votes in the STATUS file for other persons as
  I want to avoid situations where I misunderstood the intention of a person and set the
  vote wrong.

- Although unlikely in this case, but there could be someone who want to veto
  this backport. So I want to give others a chance with a little formal grace
  period. Anyway I add your and Joes votes formally and will commit the changes
  to 2.0.x and 2.2.x tomorrow if no one speaks up against.

Regards

RĂ¼diger