httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r356852 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/Makefile.win
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 20:28:14 GMT
wrowe@apache.org wrote:

> Log:
>
>   Revert 1/2 of my last commit, keep Apache2 as the default name so we don't
>   need to keep syncing this with releases.

> -INSTDIR=\Apache23
> +INSTDIR=\Apache2

I truly don't care if we use Apache22, Apache23 as default directories (to help
the user avoid colliding if they perform different builds) - but we need to keep
these two .dsp files and Makefile.win in sync choosing the same default, hmmm k?

So if you feel strongly that we should have Apache2, Apache22, Apache23 default
directories on Win32, just holler and i'll change once we have three folks that
agree this would be better than using Apache2 across the board.

Bill

(who always explictly passes INSTDIR in the first place)