httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: AW: AW: PR 37145
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2005 10:31:37 GMT
Matthias, he just said yes, the patch attached to PR 37145 is already been
added and solves the problem, but needs to be backported for 2.0.56, which
a few of us already vote +1 (yes) that it's a good solution.

Apply the patch and you should no longer see these problems.  They are most
marked when running SSL.

Bill