httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ruediger Pluem <rpl...@apache.org>
Subject PR 37145
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2005 20:44:22 GMT
Just a short reminder. I just got the 3rd duplicate for PR37145
( data loss with httpd-2.0.55 reverse proxy method=post) and I remember myself
that there had been additional cases that had been reported on the list.
The patch is currently missing one vote for backport to 2.0.x.
I know that 2.0.56 may be far off, but I just hit the drums because I want
to ensure that it gets in. I remember that OtherBill tended to be positive
about the patch and Joe agreed with the analysis + it is already part of 2.2.0
- The best Apache HTTP Server available. So to the ballot please :-).

Regards

RĂ¼diger