httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Apache 2.2.0 Win64
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2005 18:09:44 GMT
Jorge Schrauwen wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Afther some hours of searching for a way to compile
> HTTPD 2.2.0 on Visual Studio 2005 I managed to compile it with zlib and openssl.

In case anyone is curious, it's trivial.  Open Apache.dsw creating Apache.sln,
create a new project flavor x86, choose the existing project flavor win32 as
it's starting point, and then let VisualStudio do it's thing.

You may also wish to add /D "WINNT" to the apr / libapr components compile
flags.  I trust that nobody is attempting this on Win9x :)

Just relaying the info Jorge passed to me via IRC.

Bill