httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <>
Subject Please test *source* distribution
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2005 09:23:47 GMT
Win32 users in a position to build httpd-2.2 (you will need a modern, 2003
or later Microsoft Platform SDK, or Visual Studio 2003), please help to

and indicate if you went with the command line or IDE build.

I'm in the process of updating the instructions, significant change is the
one I mention above.

There is known noise building under Visual Studio 2005 with all of MS's
supposed 'saftey' improvements, which we will address under a later version
of 2.2.x for those of you wishing to build under 2005.

Binaries to follow after some resolutions on mod_ssl/openssl are determined.

View raw message