httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Please test *source* distribution httpd-2.2.0-win32-src-rev2.zip
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2005 09:23:47 GMT
Win32 users in a position to build httpd-2.2 (you will need a modern, 2003
or later Microsoft Platform SDK, or Visual Studio 2003), please help to
validate;

   http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/httpd-2.2.0-win32-src-rev2.zip

and indicate if you went with the command line or IDE build.

I'm in the process of updating the instructions, significant change is the
one I mention above.

There is known noise building under Visual Studio 2005 with all of MS's
supposed 'saftey' improvements, which we will address under a later version
of 2.2.x for those of you wishing to build under 2005.

Binaries to follow after some resolutions on mod_ssl/openssl are determined.

Thanks,

Bill