httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: buildconf against installed APR
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2005 07:59:39 GMT
Oden Eriksson wrote:

> I publish the rpm spec files and I hope it won't be hard to understand them.
>
> Here are the spec files:
>
> http://nux.se/Cooker/SPECS/
>
> And here are source and patches applied:
>
> http://nux.se/Cooker/SOURCES/

Both apr and httpd ship with generic spec files included. The apr spec
files are designed so that you can install apr-0.x and apr-1.x side by
side without conflicts, and the httpd one depends on apr-1.x.

If you look at these files (httpd.spec/apr.spec in the root of the
tarball) it should give you an example to work from of how to get apr to
play nice with httpd.

Regards,
Graham