httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Maxime Petazzoni <maxime.petazz...@bulix.org>
Subject Re: Vote for mod_mbox 0.2 release
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 00:30:28 GMT
Hi,

* Roy T. Fielding <fielding@gbiv.com> [2005-12-21 15:42:33]:

> -1.  Er, sorry, I was about to vote +1 and then noticed that the
> legal NOTICE file contains

[snip]

> Sorry, NOTICE is not a credits file.  Add a README instead that lists
> all of the contributors.  Likewise, the scripts directory sucks beyond
> description.  If you aren't going to fix it, then remove it from the
> release.

About the scripts directory, I already tried, in vain :
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/httpd-dev/200508.mbox/%3c20050810125153.GC20771@bulix.org%3e

I agree for the NOTICE file, we had a discussion about it with Paul on
#apache-modules and he made things clearer about why all the other
contributors names appeared in it. A new version of the tarball will
be available soon, when we'll have figured out what to do with the
scripts directory.

- Sam

--
Maxime Petazzoni (http://www.bulix.org)
 -- gone crazy, back soon. leave message.