httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: bug with flush buckets in ap_http_chunk_filter?
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2005 07:59:14 GMT
On Thu, Dec 15, 2005 at 11:55:30PM +0100, Ruediger Pluem wrote:
> While reading the code of ap_http_chunk_filter I wondered myself if there is bug
> in the handling of flush buckets in ap_http_chunk_filter. Maybe I just do not
> understand correctly the way ap_http_chunk_filter works.

I think you're absolutely correct.  Nice catch!

Your patch looks right.  Please commit to trunk.  And, a +1 to merge back
to 2.0 and 2.2.  The fact that no one's caught this before is just weird.
I bet we might be able to write up a mod_bucketeer test for this (not that
I have any clue how to write it; but I'd imagine we could).  -- justin