httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: mod_auth_oracle
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2005 13:13:46 GMT
On Thursday 08 December 2005 12:30, Matthias Behrens wrote:
> hi
>
> does mod_auth_oracle has anything to do with this mailinglist?

No, it's a third-party module.  OTOH posting here is not such a bad thing:
its author may subscribe, and it enables me to point you towards ...

> i solved several thread issues in it and i wonder if anyone of you would be
> interested in my changes?

... from which I infer you have some Oracle expertise:-)  If you had the time
and inclination for it, we would welcome your input on the apr_dbd_oracle
driver, at
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/apr/apr-util/trunk/dbd/apr_dbd_oracle.c

This is part of the Apache DBD framework, which should supersede
earlier modules relying on SQL backends of any kind.

--
Nick Kew