httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: mod_authn_db crash
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 22:38:30 GMT
On Tuesday 06 December 2005 19:35, Steffen wrote:
> I build on Win32 apr-utl/dbd with apr_dbd_mysql.c with Mysql 5.0.16 libs.
> And also build mod_auth_dbd and mod_dbd.
>
> The server starts fine with the directive DBDriver mysql and mod_auth_dbd
> enabled.
> Most pages are fine authenticated against a Mysql database.
> But sometimes I get httpd.exe crashes:
>
> Faulting application httpd.exe, version 2.2.0.0, faulting module
> libmySQL.dll in function: LIBMYSQL!mysql_stmt_bind_result.
>
> Where do I have to report this issue:  apr, httpd, webthing or mysql ?

Here is probably as good as anywhere.  But something like a
traceback would be useful, as would the configuration that's
giving the crash.

As far as I'm concerned, the MySQL driver is only tested against
MySQL 4.1 - with pretty much a default build - and on Linux and
FreeBSD platforms.  In principle that shouldn't make any difference,
but in practice I don't know.

--
Nick Kew