httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Colm MacCarthaigh <c...@stdlib.net>
Subject Re: Apache 2.2.0 Win64
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2005 21:17:43 GMT
On Mon, Dec 05, 2005 at 03:06:32PM -0600, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> Colm MacCarthaigh wrote:
> >
> >Actually I discussed it on this list and solicited feedback, prior to
> >reverting. Read the archive if you missed it.
>
> I did, so I will :)  I presume your pointer indicates you've included
> the info I mentioned.

I figured out what $MAKE does, but didn't find a suitable replacement,
it's kind of hard without also seeing what it is in Borland - since the
whole point of that block is to discern between the two. Not having the
/nologo flag is no big deal, so I removed the whole troublesome block -
to get everything compiling for our dbd testing volunteers, but do
intend to get back to it.

I'd still like to test on Borland, it doesn't make sense to be that we
had both $(MAKE) and ($MAKE) within 2 lines of each other :/