httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jorge Schrauwen <i...@blackdot.be>
Subject Apache 2.2.0 Win64
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2005 17:57:15 GMT
Hi all,

Afther some hours of searching for a way to compile
HTTPD 2.2.0 on Visual Studio 2005 I managed to compile it with zlib and openssl.

I then booted into My XP Pro x64 to see if i could build a Win64 binary.
I have succeded... well -openssl that is.

I did some minor testing and every thing seems to work fine.

I also ran ab.exe on it... sofar the preformance seems a bit worse than the normal binaries.

But I would like more poeple to test to see if it holds true for everyone.

You need Windows XP Pro x64 or Windows 2003 Server x64 to run it.

The binary can be gotten here:
http://jorge.hosting-it.be/Apache-x64.zip
(note: sry for the messy config file, the default once where missing)

~Jorge