httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Mads Toftum <m...@toftum.dk>
Subject Re: What do you want in HTTPD 2.4/3.0/X/GREEN?
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2005 20:34:49 GMT
On Sat, Dec 03, 2005 at 11:36:10AM -0800, Paul Querna wrote:
> * A Perchild MPM/replacement:  The SoC  perchild-replacement project
> didn't work out.  We have a basic design that is sound, but we need to
> actually write the code.

+1. Could you dig out a reference to the design? I kind of lost track of
where he was going with it.
For modules I'd like to see some re-ordering of what we ship in the
tarball and what we don't.
Another thing I'd like to see is the proxy refactored to use a proper http
client lib. As an added benefit, an http client lib would be useful in
creating something like CPAN for modules.

vh

Mads Toftum