httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Smedley" <pau...@smedleydot.info>
Subject mod_so problem under OS/2
Date Sat, 26 Nov 2005 11:59:45 GMT
Hi all,

I've been trying to get Apache 2.0.55 working with the latest GCC on
OS/2 (3.3.5).

I have it working with statically loaded modules, but am having issues
with dynamically loaded modules.

What's happening is that it's loading all the modules that are listed
in httpd.conf, then for some reason is trying to load them a  second
time which then fails as the library is already open.

error_log hasn't been much use, just telling me:
Syntax error on line 233 of ./conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load E:/apache2/modules/access.dll into server: The parameter
is incorrect.  ((\xfb\t)

Through other debugging I've found that the list of loaded modules
gets reset..... ie sconf->loaded_modules->nelts = 14 (no of loaded
modules) then on the second attempt to load mod_access it's = 0, so as
far as apache is concerned, mod_access isn't loaded so it attempts to
reload it.

Anyone have any ideas?

--
Cheers,