httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rachel Willmer <rwill...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: pgp trust for https?
Date Sat, 05 Nov 2005 18:06:59 GMT
To add a bit more detail to Ben's mail, OpenPGP:SDK is a new open
source library, available under a Apache-style license. It's a
completely new implementation of the OpenPGP spec, and is available at
<http://openpgp.nominet.org.uk>.

At EuroOSCon, we discussed a number of applications which could be
developed using such a library - using PGP keys inside the X509
certificate for web authentication was one such application we used as
an example.

If you're interested in writing such an application, please take a
look at OpenPGP:SDK. We might well write a demo of this ourselves, but
it's a question of priorities at the moment, so no guarantees about
when...

Rachel