httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ruediger Pluem <>
Subject Re: httpd-2.1.7 Connection-pooling Problem w/ ReverseProxy, Loadbalancer
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 21:55:43 GMT

On 11/29/2005 04:12 PM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> Can you try HEAD on httpd-trunk for a fix until something
> more robust as far as the connections are implemented...

Just for convenience:

Has someone found out out why we close the connection if
r->proxyreq == PROXYREQ_PROXY || r->proxyreq == PROXYREQ_REVERSE?

I fear that this is something that has survived from 2.0.x.
I am also wondering why mod_proxy_http is storing the connection
in the module config. Is this something from 2.0.x days where we had no connection
pool or is it a security problem to share one keepalive http backend connections across
different client connections and vice versa?

View raw message