httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Querna <c...@force-elite.com>
Subject [vote] 2.2.0 tarballs
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 07:55:48 GMT
These tarballs are Identical to 2.1.10 except for two changes:

* include/ap_release.h Updated to be 2.2.0-release
* The root directory was changed from httpd-2.1.10 to httpd-2.2.0

Available from:
http://people.apache.org/~pquerna/dev/httpd-2.2.0/

Please vote on releasing as GA/Stable.

I am sorry for the confusion on whole move of 2.1.10 to 2.2.0.  This
entire situation is completely undefined in our VERSIONING file, and
hasn't ever happened before with these versioning rules.

I believe the best way to move forward for everyone is to vote on these
2.2.0 tarballs.  Hopefully we can all learn from this, and come up with
a better VERSIONING policy by the time we do 2.4.

Thanks,

Paul.