httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Querna <c...@force-elite.com>
Subject Documentation for 2.2.0, was Re: svn commit: r349582 - /httpd/httpd/tags/2.2.0/
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 07:42:01 GMT
Roy T. Fielding wrote:
>> What documentation are you talking about?
>
>   ABOUT_APACHE

Hasn't been updated since 2002.  What does it have to do with a 2.2.0
release?

>   CHANGES

What needs to be added or changed here? It notes the changes between
versions. Seems fine to me.

>   docs/manual/*

Already updated by lots of people. It has the version numbers fixed.
What exactly do you think needs to be updated?

>   INSTALL
>   LAYOUT
>   README

Already has updated URLs.

>   */*/README

After a quick look, I didn't see anything needing updating in these:
build/pkg/README                modules/experimental/README
docs/error/README               modules/ssl/README
docs/icons/README               modules/test/README
modules/debug/README            srclib/pcre/README

>   include/ap_release.h
>   include/ap_mmn.h (probably okay as is)

Yes, these are already done.

-Paul