httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ruediger Pluem <>
Subject Re: mod_dav and Windows
Date Sat, 26 Nov 2005 08:49:22 GMT

On 11/26/2005 12:56 AM, Graham Leggett wrote:
> Hi all,
> I recently set up an httpd v2.0.54 server, followed by an httpd v2.1.9
> server to create a shared DAV disk for the benefit of some Windows
> machines.
> When an attempt is made to copy large files (in this case 700MB) from
> the DAV drive, the Windows side waits for a long time, then outputs the
> message:

My answer is more of an FAQ answer, but from the WebDav developer list
( I know, that the following two addresses are a helpful
first address for all kind of MS client issues.

Other known tests to check if this is a DAV folder issue on Windows.

1. Does the GET work with a browser?
2. Try fetching the file with cadaver (

View raw message