httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Kiran Mendonce <kir...@india.hp.com>
Subject Re: How to determine if a graceful restart is initiated from within a module
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2005 12:47:34 GMT
I wanted to add that I am working om mod_cgid and thats where I want to
check if it is a graceful restart. I did some more investigation and
found that listener_may_exit is not set during a graceful restart for
cgid which is why ap_graceful_stop_signalled() does not return 1. Is
there any way I can find if it is a graceful restart in mod_cgid ?

Thanks and Regards,
Kiran