httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Wayne S. Anderson" <wfra...@wynweb.net>
Subject Re: Need for a Release Candidate status
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2005 03:49:23 GMT
Ok... so lets say we stop pushing the RC idea for now.  What about
clearer marking of "beta" or interim branch releases?

Personally, I think that having an RC vetting process hwere the tarball
is released to the community previous to GA is a worthwhile step and
would help further bring structure to the project.... be that as it may.

I am sure we could all use the respite that bold / emphasized marking
and text about beta / development releases would bring the community.

Wayne S. Frazee