httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ruediger Pluem <rpl...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Small cleanup in "/modules/mappers/mod_negotiation.c", in function get_body
Date Sun, 20 Nov 2005 10:32:35 GMT

On 11/20/2005 11:00 AM, Ruediger Pluem wrote:

[..cut..]

> If there is consensus that such trivial CHANGES should not be added (which I would
> also tend to with the reasons you mentioned), then I will happily remove the CHANGE
> log entry. So another comment please!

Ok, forget about the removal part. Paul backported it to 2.2.x and taged 2.1.10 afterwards.
So I cannot remove it for this case. Anyway since I was uncertain about the 'right' thing
to do here and since it seemed to be handled differently by different people I still like
to have further comments on this issue :-).

Regards

RĂ¼diger