httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Brad Nicholes" <bnicho...@novell.com>
Subject Re: file tree diff of 2.0 vs 2.2
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2005 23:29:03 GMT
  I can tell that my session on "New Modular Authentication Architecture
in Apache 2.2" should be a real hit
(http://apachecon.com/2005/US/html/sessions.html/e=MjAwNS9VUw#1479)
at ApacheCon. :)   My entire presentation talks about how it all fits
together and how to move from 2.0 to 2.2.

/me Shameless plug

Brad