httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: file tree diff of 2.0 vs 2.2
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2005 16:16:01 GMT

Justin Erenkrantz wrote:

> Adding comments or better docs is always a good thing.  One thing is
> that these modules are *much* simpler than their 2.0 counterparts, so
> the need for extensive documentation isn't as pressing - provided you
> understand how they all fit together.  =)  -- justin

That's great.  But the question is, how many people here understand how
they all fit together, and which one of those people has a little time
to write a short doc on the subject, including some instructions on how
to go from a typical 2.0 config to something that will work in 2.2.

I'm sure if someone would put that in an email or text file, we could
find docs people to integrate it into the docs.

Joshua.