httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Colm MacCarthaigh <c...@stdlib.net>
Subject Re: [vote] 2.2.0 tarballs
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 21:40:24 GMT
On Wed, Nov 30, 2005 at 02:43:24PM -0600, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> Exactly.  I've stopped testing httpd-2.1.x because there was nobody
> interested in testing apr-iconv 1.1.1, a prereq to httpd-2.1/2.2.
> Without any community interest, httpd on Win32 is clearly my toy, not
> a project port.

It was hardly nobody, I may be shoddily inexperienced with the win32
port, but I did go to the trouble of testing apr-iconv on win32 and have
been regularly building 2.1/2.2 on win32 to make sure it builds/works
for me. And we've heard from others doing the same.

dbd slipped through because it wasn't included in the build environment,
and hence did not affect the process.