httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Pau Garcia i Quiles <pgqui...@elpauer.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 2.1.10 as GA
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2005 19:50:45 GMT
Quoting Rich Bowen <rbowen@rcbowen.com>:

I am not an Apache developer, but I think nobody said anything about
caching and
I am having problems using 2.1.10 as a caching proxy.

I took a configuration that is working fine on 2.0 (serving a million
pages/hour) and slightly modified it (removed CacheGcInterval and CacheSize)
and now it is not caching at all. An apachectl configtest returns OK and the
same configuration works fine on 2.0.54 and 2.0.55.

I will be performing further testing on the next days. Maybe it's my
configuration. Maybe not.