httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Colm MacCarthaigh <c...@stdlib.net>
Subject Re: 2.1 Live on Proudction Sites was Re: [VOTE] 2.1.10 as GA
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2005 12:53:01 GMT
On Sun, Nov 20, 2005 at 10:44:05AM +0000, Nick Kew wrote:
> > FWIW, www.apache.org has been running 2.1.9 since early November.
>
> I've been running it exclusively live since 2.1.9 (and previously 2.1.8
> quietly on a high port).  I expect Colm should be able to report on it
> running in an ultra-busy environment.

It's been running on ftp.heanet.ie for about 3 hours now, no problems so
far, but I'll check back in in a few days.

Interestingly, lftp made a new release about a week ago;

	http://lftp.yar.ru/lftp-man.html

And it suddenly uses PROPFIND requests a lot more than it used to, at
least I'm seeing tens of thousands of PROPFINDs now, compared to almost
none before. So I may start running DAV and see how that goes too.