httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r332958 - /httpd/httpd/branches/2.2.x/docs/manual/style/build.properties
Date Sun, 13 Nov 2005 11:43:22 GMT
On Sun, Nov 13, 2005 at 11:58:09AM +0100, Andr Malo wrote:
> Good point. I haven't figured out yet a way to unify the code and docs trees
> in this regard (docco folks typically have only the docs tree checked out).

I honestly don't care if it is unified.  A single value to change in the
docs tree would be sufficient.  If we can unify that lone value at a
later date with the code tree, cool, but not as important as getting a
single value in the docs directory, IMHO.

> > Thanks for the prop fixes.  I didn't get any error about the empty tags
> > being invalid - I wonder why you did.  -- justin
>
> `build validate-xml` :-) [1]
> It might be questionable to reject empty lists, though. We can change the
> DTDs if we want to.

*nod*

> [1] `build -projecthelp` shows all possible targets

FWIW, I tried 'build help' and it didn't do anything.  So, I gave up
trying to get help.  =(  -- justin