httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r329849 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: CHANGES modules/proxy/proxy_util.c
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2005 13:27:59 GMT
Since this happens for each request, doing a string copy seems
wasteful to me; it's extra overhead that is avoided with the
current impl. Instead, we have an extra assignment and
check, which is less expensive.

I originally toyed with doing the string copy, but instead
opted for a more pointer oriented solution.