httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Yulin Dong <yulind...@gmail.com>
Subject how to query server addresses and ports from a running Apache server using C?
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2005 20:40:07 GMT
Is there a way to query what server addresses and ports a running Apache
server listening on and what the secure level of each port programmatically
using C?

I am trying to write a module to get a running Apache server's addresses and
port numbers and also the secure level of the each port , such as whether it
is HTTP or HTTPS (and then the encryption level). However, I am having a
hard time to find a solution using Apache API by reading documentation and
Apache source code.

Can anyone please point me to a right direction or give me some sample code?

Thanks a lot.

Yulin Dong